It’s December! Woop woop! My absolute favourite time of year: Christmas. You can be sure there ain’t no grinchin’ at This is Lifeblood HQ! Bring on the tacky tinsel, carols, pavlova and glazed ham. I’m ready.
This will be the first Christmas in THREE YEARS that I’ve spent in my hometown in NSW with my family and I’ve been counting the sleeps for awhile now… So in my excitement for the silly season, I thought I’d share with you a nourishing and creative gift guide for the ladies in your life. Or maybe, for your fine self.
Some of these gifts are treasures I own myself and some are on my own wish list… 😉 Most are Australian, some are handmade, a few are just super cute. But each of them come wrapped in love and offer something a little special and unique; a breath of creative fresh air in this era of mass production, don’t you think?
In fact, while I was putting this guide together, I couldn’t help but smile at the amount of brave, innovative and inspiring designers, creatives and entrepreneurs out there, bringing us such rad stuff. What an incredible world we live in, laced with opportunity and possibility. I’ll cheers to that.
Alright… Here we go!
1. The Little Sage Oracle Cards | Soulful, feminine guidance; I have this deck, use it daily and LOVE it.
2. The Seventh Duchess Daydreamer Teas | Inspired by road trips, mangos and beaches; an ideal Summer brew (with the most delicious packaging)
3. Violet Gray Design Intentional Jewellery | For the curious, contemplative, radiant and heart-centred soul sisters in your life.
4. The Darling Tree Darling Legs | A limited edition collection of awesome, artistic yoga leggings from an independent Aussie label. Um, yes.
5. Bliss Inventive ‘The Daily Dream Creator’ 2015 Daily Planner | Limited edition design from a fab Aussie designer; ignite your days with inspiration, gratitude and intention. I’ve got mine on the way!
6. Daniella La Porte #Truthbomb Card Deck | For the girl who likes to hold her inspiration (on luscious, gold foil-embossed creamy card stock) in her hands.
8. The Cosmic Collective 2015 Moon Energy Calendar | For the women in your life who are lovers of art, design, spirituality and astrology. An awesome Aussie collaboration!
9. Peppa Hart + Mum Art Prints | Super sexy (and very affordable) art from Gold Coast-based stylist Sophie Bell and her Ma. Really yummy prints.
10. ‘High: A Party Girl’s Guide to Peace’ by Tara Bliss | For the lady in your life who seeks a little support, guidance and love-soaked insights on her journey to uncover her true self. A beautiful book from a beautiful woman.
11. Hair Romance ’30 Buns in 30 Days’ eBook | Obsessed with this book. Glorious hair, be yours.
12. Ahoy Trader Crosses | These colourful, eclectic crosses have been on my wish list for like, ever. Jai Vasicek, you can do no wrong in my eyes!
13. Sacred Self ‘I Love My Life’ Organic Perfumes | Purposeful perfume to remind you to love your mind, body and spirit.
14. La Mav Organic Nourish Hand Creme | Because hand cream is the thing nobody seems to buy for themselves, but every girl needs. This stuff is lush.
16. Loving Earth Luvjus | Because, raw chocolate.
17. The Whole Daily’s ‘Sweet’ eBook | For the wellness-loving ladies who appreciate clean and classy recipes that taste bloody delicious.
18. Circa Home Soy Wax Candles | Some of my favourite candles; hand made in Australia, chic design and elegant fragrances. A beautiful gift.
19. The Minimalist Neo Crocheted Rubber Bowls | These unique bowls are crocheted by hand in Italy and are absolutely gorgeous!
20. Status Anxiety ‘Alice’ Wallets | Simplistic design and superb quality… I’m so into this Aussie brand. Gimme.
21. ‘She Is Radiant: The Collection’ by Claire Baker (moi) | For the babes in your life who desire a LOT more radiance and a little less of the diet doctrine. (Gotta sneak her in here!) 🙂
22. Blacklist Paper Prints | Truly, there just aren’t enough walls in the house! Printed and packed in Sydney, these original prints ROCK.
23. Castle & Things Screen Prints by Rachel Castle | For the woman who goes crazy for colour, home styling and damn good design. They have amazing bedlinen too!
24. ‘Get Your Glow On’ eCourse with Melissa Ambrosini | 6 weeks of powerful, life-changing lessons and insights with one of Australia’s #1 life coaches. A generous and loving gift.
There you have it friends, some pretty epic and gorgeous gifts for you to drool over and take home – for yourself or your babes.
I really believe that it’s SO important for us to support this exciting movement of local, intentional and innovative creativity. You could share this post, bookmark some of these brands and commit to consuming consciously and creatively this festive season. Happy shopping!
Love Claire x