If you’re here to kickstart your journey into better understanding your menstrual cycle, or looking for inspiration and a place to re-anchor back into yourself, these resources are free for you.
Enter your email below for instant access to online classes, eBooks, meditations, manifestos and planners. You’ll also receive 20% off all of my eBooks and online courses and you’ll hear from me a couple of times a month — I send useful, uplifting and honest emails to my beloved community, because riding the waves together is way more fun, right? Join us here or below.
“I watched your free inner seasons class the other day and it has absolutely changed the way I feel about my cycle in such a positive way! This is great work you’re doing for women.” – Chelsea
MENSTRUAL CYCLE 101
Your menstrual cycle is influenced by a range of lifestyle factors including your age and ‘phase of life’ and of course, your hormones: the chemical messengers in your body that are involved in growth, metabolism, mood and development, and maintain internal systems like digestion, immunity and reproduction—and just generally keep you functioning optimally. I’m no doctor or even a #sciencenerd, but if like me, you didn’t learn this stuff in school (and seriously, why didn’t we? Imagine!) taking the time to learn about your ‘hormonal happenings’ will seriously help you to understand and embrace what’s really going on in your body.
In this 5-page PDF you’ll learn the basic hormonal flow of the menstrual cycle, plus I’ll explain how the inner seasons work with these chemical changes.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INNER SEASONS
A 90-minute video masterclass about:
- My story and journey with my cycle.
- How our hormones change in each phase of our menstrual cycle and what that means for us.
- How we can work with our menstrual magic in each phase, optimising our inner seasons.
- Practical self-care tips for each phase of our menstrual cycle.
- Q&A with questions around natural contraception, practicing this work ‘in the real world’ and how we can best take care of ourselves in each season.
LUNAR & MENSTRUAL ADORE YOUR CYCLE JOURNALING CALENDAR
The average length of a woman’s menstrual cycle is about the same length as a lunar cycle: 28 – 29 days. Every month the lunar phases follow the self-renewing, cyclic and creative pattern of a woman’s life, as with our own menstrual cycle. This means that every single month we get a fresh chance to reflect, release, renew and create!
Use this calendar to track your cycle and inner seasons, following the moon and exploring your connection with it.
GET UNSTUCK: A Workbook To Create Clarity, Ignite Your Spark & Keep You Moving Forward
This 39-page eBook has been celebrated for its ability to cut through indecision and inspire action, in a soulful, heart-centred and unique format.
Combining worksheets and powerful exercises that I use with my 1:1 coaching clients, with personal anecdotes and bonus (exclusive!) content from a bunch of passionate, influential women, this is one helluva workbook. Keep it nearby at all times.
This collection features:
- The She Is Radiant Manifesto
- The This Is Lifeblood Manifesto
- My Monthly Magic Making Planner
- The Mindful Food Diary
- The Monthly Planner
All beautifully designed to inspire and instil some radiance in your routine and some spirit in your schedule.
CREATIVE LIVING MEDITATIONS: AUDIO DUO
This audio duo of meditations is designed to amplify your self expression and inspire, support and encourage you on your path of creative living.
- Raise Your Vibe Meditation: This 8-minute meditation is designed to raise your vibration, nurture your creative core and bring a sense of openness and relaxation through deep breathing and visualisation.
- A Prayer For A Creative Life: This 6-minute audio is a prayer, a request, a calling, an expression of gratitude, hope and a willingness to embody and express your creative energy. Breathe and feel into each line, each sentence, each summons. Come home to your creative nature.