Hey London! We’re Vienda and Claire.
In this intimate two-day workshop, we’re going to peel back the curtains on our online businesses and get down to the nitty-gritty on what it takes to build a thriving heartful biz. We value an honest and realistic approach to creative business and bring a decade of combined experience in the online world, having both built heart-centred businesses that add real value to our communities and support the kind of lives we like to live. We both value self-care and honour our natural rhythms and the cycles around us, knowing how critical — and potent — this sustainable approach to business truly is. We know what it takes to propel your business forward and together, we’re going to teach you the tools, systems and mindset changes you need to build a creative heart-centred business that works (really well) in full alignment to you.
If your intentions for 2017 include bringing more ‘you’ into your business by honouring your unique style and vision and ultimately manifesting your personal definition of success (which we will totally help you get clear on), then this workshop is for you.
Because business is best when it’s heartfelt.
- Authenticity: what it means to ‘be you’ in your business
- Crafting copy: writing in a way that is authentic, magnetic and fun
- Connecting with your community: social media & marketing
- Connecting with your community: mailing list & newsletter
- Offerings: income streams, services & digital products
- Accessing your creativity: the foundation for your heartful business
- Finding your flow: implementing supportive systems & structures
- Making money: profit & prosperity in your business
- Let’s PLAY: drawing, creative writing, games and dancing (yes!)
- How to use astrology & the lunar cycles to elevate your work
- How to work with your menstrual cycle in your business
- Finding your creative flow & overcoming (inevitable) fear
- Uncovering your own unmistakable harmony between ‘life’ and ‘work’
- Use mindset, energy and manifesting to shape the feel and flow of your business
- Integrating the masculine & feminine in your business
- Putting it all together: how to implement everything you’ve learned
- The two-day workshop runs from 10am to 4pm on the last Friday and Saturday of April 2017 and includes a workshop outline for easy notetaking.
- We both knew we wanted this event to be intimate to give every participant an opportunity to really workshop their business with us and the group. We therefore only have spots for 15 creative souls.
- The location of the workshop is in a beautiful home in west London, a feminine and soulful space — no sterile seminar space for us, thanks!
- You’ll receive a pre-workshop questionnaire that will give us a clearer picture on what you’d most love to take away from the weekend. Yes, we’ll be asking specifics relating to your unique business!
- Please bring an open heart and mind, pens and a notebook and your lunch, plus all your enthusiasm for doing great things in the world.
- Healthy snacks, water and tea will be provided.
- The Heartful Biz workshop is a warm welcome into a new kind of heart-centred, business-focused and supportively loving family. Make sure you connect with us and one another throughout our time together, and if you have any questions that arise during or after the workshop, you can always ask or email us for advice, encouragement and a helping hand.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The venue (a gorgeous West London home) is really well located by tube and overground stations.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You’re free to welcome Claire on email@example.com and Vienda on firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s the refund policy?
Unfortunately we are unable to give refunds for this event. You are welcome to pass it on to a friend if you are no longer able to come.